Every campaign office for candidates running for local Orlando, Fl elections should know why signs are an important marketing tool for the candidate they are trying to promote. Here is a list of several reasons to consider sign marketing as an option for political campaign promotions:
1) Signs help to bring awareness and recognition to a candidates name
2) When numerous signs are placed around certain locations, the repetitive views of the candidates name and party affiliation with a slogan, can benefit the political running candidate because people begin to draw a connection, after seeing or hearing something time and time again. Kind of like a song that you did not like at first, but, after awhile it starts to “grow on you”.
3) Based upon where the candidates (yard) sign is placed, people tend to make judgments on the type of interests this candidate must have based on where the location of the political candidates (yard) signs have been placed. The number of signs in a particular area, say for instance, seeing a candidates name in a area of the city or town, that is known to be a place where upper middle class people live, might cause people to judge that political candidate as, college educated, family oriented, well-rounded and would make a great political leader, since, they come off more of a success. This is just a hypothetical stereotype of one perception people can have from seeing numerous signs of candidate in a particular area of the city or town he/she is running in.
4) The use of political (yard) signs help people to actually have an opinion about the running candidate and prevents people from being neutral about the running candidate.
Recently, at Elite Signs & Graphics, we have been printing and preparing (yard) signs for this upcoming election season and one bit of advice to a political candidates marketing team, would be, when designing your candidate’s signs make sure to consider the effectiveness of the design elements of the sign. For instance, be aware of these very important factors that can make or break your signs message:
1) Typeface Shown on the Sign
2) Information Shown on the Sign
3) Images Shown on the Sign
4) Color Combinations for the Signs Design
5) The Amount of White Space on the Sign
6) Your Direct Message of the Candidate’s Position
To understand what we mean exactly by these factors, please read our article on the: 6 Ways To Effectively Use Design Elements For Your Sign Design
Need Political Campaign Yard Signs, Quick?
Contact Elite Signs & Graphics of Orlando today at (407) 898-0111
“Election Signage for Local Races | Signs.com Blog.” Signs.com . N.p., 16 Oct. 2013. Web. 16 Apr. 2014. <http://www.signs.com/blog/election-signage-for-local-races-make-em-or-break-em/>.